Based in Smart Village, Cairo, Egypt, we are a small, but very potential privately-held software Development Company. Due to availability of large scale projects that will utilize state-of-art emerging technologies we are seeking to hire for a bright and talented Senior Java Software Engineer to join our team. You will primarily focus on contributing to overall system architecture, developing database and business logic, integrating the application with external systems and then connecting everything to the User Interface.
• Specific experience with Business Process Management (BPM) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) software is highly desirable.
• Consistent with the above, must have strong skills and demonstrated knowledge of related technologies, including: J2EE, EJBs, JSP, JMS, XML, SOAP and LDAP.
• Complementary knowledge of the system platforms we are required to support, including: Web Services, Java, Windows, Linux.
• Knowledge of leading database environments, including Oracle, MS SQL, and DB2.
• Full ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems.
• Must learn BPM platform in expected timeframe.
• Accountability: Ownership of responsibility for the assigned work and commitment to produce results as promised.
• Decision Making: Ability to make effective and timely decisions even when the data is limited or solutions may produce unpleasant consequences.
• Problem Solving: Must possess an analytical, problem solving orientation; logically identify and analyze problems.
• Must show understanding and apply procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.
• Desire to utilize technology-based tools and processes.
• Customer service orientation: Proactively develops customer relationships by listening to, understanding, anticipating, and providing solutions to customer needs.
• Results oriented: Demonstrated understanding that the purpose of any work is to achieve the desired outcome.
• Work Management: Use a clearly defined methodology for establishing priorities; sets rational and understandable priorities.
• Experience of full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, version control)
• Mobile Programming Experience (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, J2ME) is a plus
• Familiarity with BPM products and Services.
• 4+ years of prior software consulting experience, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting.
• 4+ years of customer-facing or leading project management experience.
• Ability to travel.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, benefits, vacation, etc.
- Solid and stable, yet dynamic environment
- High potential for growth
So, if you are a Senior Java Software Engineer, please apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org