Dear EGJUG Members ,
We would like to announce our first event for university students (JUniversity)
JUniversity is a community event for students who would like to be more familiar with Java technology and our target is to help them make first step in Java world
Venue : FCI Cairo University
Date: Friday 21/October/2011
Audience: FCI Cairo university students (Outsiders can attend also)
for registration please fill this Form
- I'm = Engineer -1: Funny soft skill session about self confidence under the name of .the main idea of this session is everyone is (-1) till he discovers his own special talent. when he utilizes his talents, and builds skills that suitable for his personality. he becomes a pioneer and may be a legend in his field. that's why we are -1. we hope all to be Engineer++ .this contains also hints about Open Source and benefits of directing your thoughts to it
- JVM, JAVA : Introducing features and overall view of java and the life cycle of a java application,this session will focus on the basic headlines of the sdk and the dev methodology.
- Productivity with Eclipse: In this session we will see how Eclipse IDE can help us do a lot to improve our code. Since we spend most of our working life inside IDEs, it's important to find out how to be more productive. Eclipse is a great help in this regard, so we will try to uncover some of its important features.
- Core Web Application Development using Servlets & JSP: core technologies in J2EE used in web development (Servlet, JSP, Simple DAO models). Session covered by short Presentation covering development technique and IDE (Eclipse) and simple stock management web app. live development (how to, hints, tricks, remarks ... etc).
- JDBC & Hibernate: Introducing the java API JDBC, what is it, how to use it,Introducing ORM concept using hibernate as one of the most popular ORMs."Session prerequisite, basic database and SQL knowledge.
- JBoss Application Server & EJB: Focus in the session will be on what AS are and difference between web servers and application servers, then I'll show a sample EJB application using the most important application server features relevant to any development experience students will face.
- Mobility Thinking: talk about mobile world , Mobiles And PCs!, Mobile Applications And Vas ,Cloud Computing And Offloading
- Mahmoud Darwesh, a Technical Director, Co-Founder Qoudra. Qoudra is A Real Egyptian Technology Provider. They Don't Import Anything from out side egypt if it already exists inside! they Promote Egyptian Manufacturers and accept their offers if they are slightly higher that outside. Mahmoud also has M sc in Mobile Cloud Computing , he have given more than 500 hours of Training and he has developed and consulted 25+ Mobile Solutions
- Hosam Aly , a Senior Software Developer at Tagipedia, he has a broad exposure to many technologies, tools and frameworks. Hosam has worked with many programming languages, including Java (SE and EE), C# / .NET, C++, MATLAB and Python. interested in Algorithms Design, Software Design, Software Engineering, Performance Optimization, Teaching and Mentoring.
- Bahaa Farouk, a Svc Information Developer II at HP He has been in the IT Field since 2005 and he had shared in several phases of IT industry from analysis to design till final implementation and customer delivery . Bahaa is specialized in Java Development,Portal Development, System Analysis and Design.
- Hasnaa Ibrahim, a a Senior Software Developer at ITWorx . She had a considerable experience in developing software applications/systems using Vignette, Microsoft, Java, and Oracle technologies for Government, ePayment, Telecommunication, and Enterprises entities.
- Mohamed Abouzeid, a Services Information Developer II at HP. He has an experience in government, telecom industries analyzing, proposing and developing solutions using J2EE technologies. He is also specialized in J2EE,ORM, Oracle Database, Apache Struts, Apache ANT, Java Script, BPEL, ESB, Drools Business Rules, Oracle Application Express.
- Khaled Al Ghazaly, a Marketing Coordinator & Teaching Assistant at Information Technology Institute (ITI) – JETS Department . He gained an experience in teaching a lot of courses like (Java Programming Language , OOP, C,C++, Swing , RMI, EJB 2.0, 3.0, Spring, XML, JAXP, JAXB, Introduction to Java ME, Introduction to Android).
||I'm = Engineer -1
||JVM & JAVA
||Khaled El Ghazaly
|| 5:00 pm
||Productivity with Eclipse
||Core Web Application Development using Servlets & JSP
||JDBC & Hibernate
||JBoss Application Server& EJB
So, if you are a beginner or with no Java experience. It is the time to deep dive in this world